Public Disclosure Information
OSPI follows the Public Records Act regarding disclosure of its public records. Under state law, a public records request must include a reasonable description that would allow an OSPI employee to locate the records.
Frequently Requested Records
How to Make a Request
Cost to Print and Ship Requested Records
After We Receive Your Request
How to Appeal a Denial
Prior to submitting a records request, we encourage you to view OSPI's Frequently Requested Records. This is a good starting point.
OSPI does NOT hold certain education records, including:
Records exempt from disclosure include:
- Examination test scores.
- Teacher, student or public employee information that would constitute an invasion of privacy as defined in RCW 42.56.210.
- Preliminary drafts, notes, recommendations and intra-agency memorandums not publicly cited by the agency in connection with any agency action.
- Other exempt records (PDF).
No special form is required to make a public records request. Just choose one of the options below and tell us about the records you are requesting. Please provide a description of the records you are requesting that is sufficiently specific for OSPI to identify and locate the records. Also, remember to include your contact information and mailing address if we are mailing records to you.
Under RCW 42.56.120,
the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) is allowed to recover
only the actual costs directly related to the copying of public records, unless
it has rules or regulations declaring calculating actual costs would be unduly
WAC 392-105-030, OSPI explains that this agency does not have
the budget capacity to perform a cost study of the actual costs for production.
The agency is not allowed to make a profit from copy fees, but may charge a reasonable fee for costs incurred by the agency during the production of records. In accordance with RCW 42.56.120 and
WAC 392-105-030, the charges for production are as follows:
- Public Inspection of documents 求 No cost to view records at OSPI.
- Photocopies 求 $.15 per page
- Scanning 求 Converting paper files into electronic documents - $.10 per page
- Electronic Documents 求 $.05 per every four electronic files or attachments
uploaded to email, cloud-based storage device, or other means of electronic
- Transmission of records in an electronic format - $.10 per gigabyte
- Postage and Media 求 Based on actual costs incurred by agency.
A 10% deposit may be required per RCW 42.56.120.
OSPI has five business days to respond to a records request. The Public Disclosure Officer will:
- Provide the records
- or Acknowledge receipt of request and give a timetable for delivery
- or Ask for clarification
- or Deny the request with a statement as to why it is being withheld and with a citation of the RCW.
If we deny your public records request, you may request a review:
- Make your request in writing.
- Include your public records log number.
- Address your request to Public Records (see Delivery Options table above).
OSPI Public Disclosure Officer
publicrecordsrequest@k12. เล่นคาสิโนออนไลน์ให้ได้เงิน www.battleskagalactica.com